Vistula Rail Operator Ltd with its register office in Swiecie on the Vistula River was established on 16th November 2004. The shareholders of the partnership are:
- Rail & Sea Logistics Polska Ltd with its seat in Bielsko-Biala,
- Infra Silesia S.A. with its seat in Rybnik,
- Vistula Rail Operator manages both sidings: the Mondi Packaging Paper Swiecie and Stora Enso Poland in Ostroleka.
The scope of company's activity includes mainly comprehensive siding operation consisting in rolling stock forming, freight cars weighting, putting on to particular consignees empty and loaded freight cars, maintaining the infrastructure of the siding as well as carrying out dispatch activities - direct cooperation with PLK PKP and PKP Cargo.
Apart from its main performance - operation of siding in Swiecie, the partnership's performance includes also:
- current fault removal in wagons incoming and outgoing from the siding within the technical possibilities of the Partnership,
- performing other services to operators ( freight cars storage).
In November 2005 a container terminal with 24-hour service was started up within Mondi Packaging Paper area.
Additionally the partnership introduces new projects, such as:
running paper warehouse,
The Partnership's board of managers:
- Janusz Smagacz - Chairman of the board - Manager
- Krystyna Mamica - Board Member - Logistic Executive Director
- Andrzej Lisowski - Board Member - Technical and Exploitation Matters Executive Director
Vistula Rail Operator Spolka z o.o.
86-100 Swiecie, ul. Bydgoska 1, Poland
Tel. +48/052/33 21 650, +48/052/33 21 665, +48/052/33 21 653
Fax. +48/052/33 21 933